We have made our blog available to quickly disseminate information about our organization and to also post items of interest to our community. We do allow comments on entries, so we ask that all posters and commentators follow these guidelines:
1. You agree that the views expressed in your postings are yours alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Dallas Association of Law Librarians or your employer.
2. You agree not to attack ("flame") any person or entity, or to post anything that is obscene, defamatory, profane, libelous, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful to another person or entity.
3. You agree not to post advertisements, solicitations, or other materials marketing or promoting any business or commercial interest.
4. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless:
(a) you are the copyright owner;
(b) you have the express, written permission of the copyright owner to post the copyrighted material on this blog;
(c) you are reasonably sure that the use of any copyrighted material conforms to the doctrine of fair use and you quote the source of the material.
5. You agree not to post any material that violates the privacy or publicity rights of another.
6. You agree not to post or conduct any activity that fails to conform with any and all applicable local, state, and/or federal laws. Additionally, you will assume full legal responsibility and liability for all actions arising from your posts.
7. You agree that the DALL Executive Board reserves the right to delete any post or comment that does not follow these guidelines.
The 2005-2006 DALL Executive Board
Based on: http://weblog.law.ttu.edu/AALLamo/Guidelines
Questions about DALL: President
or 1st Vice-President/President-Elect
Questions about dues, membership listing, or joining: Treasurer
Questions about the newsletter or publicity: 2nd Vice-President/Newsletter Editor
Questions/Comments about the website: Webmaster
Questions about the listserv: Listserv Manager